Develop your Reiki Practice
Deepen your connection with the Reiki energy and your understanding of the Reiki principles
FREE Hatsurei Ho Guided Meditation
Hatsurei Ho is used in the Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai. It is used by Reiki students in Japan to cultivate a deeper connection with the energy and a real sense of awareness and oneness. I have made my version freely available here, just click the image below to download.
It is intended as a technique to be used on a daily basis for about 10 – 15 minutes. The meditation:
- Helps to clear and cleanse your energy system
- Helps you to build your personal energy reserves
- Develops your ability as a Reiki channel
- Helps you to become more sensitive to and aware of the flow of reiki energy
- Draws energy into your Tanden with the result that it empowers you and your goals. You are literally drawing life force energy into yourself, into your life.
If done mindfully, it teaches you to observe the flow of energy. You may also notice other effects such as increased mental clarity which comes with allowing the energy to infuse you. You might become better aware of the direction you need to take or have a sense that with the energy comes a higher guidance and wisdom.
The technique uses the Tanden point. Frequently cultivated in the martial arts, this is our energetic centre, our personal energy store, our vitality, our seat of power, the home of our intuition, our creativity and the energetic centre of ourselves and our lives and our source of inspiration.
Towards the end of the meditation there is space to sit quietly in stillness and to contemplate the 5 Reiki principles.
You may say them aloud three times, or quietly mentally review them and consider their meaning for you.
I hope that you find it useful.